Daily Check-in: Wednesday, December 8th

Hello Blenders!

What's going on for the half way point of the week?

Do we have a workout to do?

I do! I feel like some movement and not planning it out, so I'm starting the Full Fusion challenge today along with my workout buddy, Shabnam. Neck is feeling a lot better, but I'll still favor it just to play it safe.

Now what about all that nutrish and delish real food that's out there? ..I think it's about time to pull out the ol' sandwiches!

And let's wildflower up this Wednesday with these wispy silvery paint brushy and cottony kinda flowers from a Saltbush aka groundsel tree. Fall is their bloom time which I'm sure the bees and butterflies appreciate when not much is in bloom right now.

Okay, that's all I have right now. Thanks for being here and checking up another day with me! Hope it's a good one!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***