Perspiration Pals December 7th, 2021

Hey there P Pals,

How are we doing this Tuesday? It is cold but clear day out here.

Last week we had an office Christmas lunch and I won a traditional small chocolate racquet by being one of the lucky folks who received a hidden almond in the rice pudding (grøt)! It was fun :)

Due to the evolving situation, our school announced work from home as a recommendation yesterday afternoon. I am still at work though, but the department has a deserted feel to it. Anyhoo, being a smart cookie, I bought home office furniture last weekend -still needs assembling. I may still come to work as I like the routine, it's been my only anchor here so far..

Workouts: I haven't been keeping up, although I know I should. The only calories I am burning these days = meme.

Some Cookie musings: I forgot an open cream biscuit packet on the counter yesterday and kept wondering what my lil monster would do. But when I went home, it was (probably sniffed but) untouched. the kid seems to like savoury stuff. Potato chips/crisps (the thin ones from supermarket) --that's what she loves. Tried grapes, watermelon, cucumber -turned her face away or just spat it out, haha! Would you like to see a purrrr-ito? See comments for pic :)

A shout out to some missing P Pals -Zoe, Ashley, Mel, Erica, Magda, Clare.. we miss you out here :)

That's about it from me and lil Cookie. Over to you now, share away your calorie burning stories. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say hello or more.

Thank you for checking in with me today.

Edited