My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone I'm back online again and this will be the only time of this week that I will be able to post online, because for the next 4 days I'm going to be really busy. Because I'm going to be practicing the dances for my dance class before the big night when we are going to be preforming them onstage for friends and family. So I'm going to be not only busy but also really tired by the end of the day because of all the hard work that I'm putting in for my dance class, in order to make sure that we nail it at the performance.

But hopefully that the next time I get online I will be able to tell all of you or my mom or Allen will tell all of you of how my performance went at the school. Because I will not be able to tell you what happens from here on out all I know is that I'm going to be working my butt off for the next 2 or 3 days. Just to make sure that by the time the big night comes for all of us we will be ready to hit the stage and show the people what we got and what we have learned from dance class.