Daily Check-in: Monday, December 6th

Hello FB Fam, and hopefully a good start to your week!

So how did your weekend go? I want to say as far as our weekend check-ins go, our Dutch duo Anne and Lea were simply wonderful! Thank you both! And a special thanks to Anne for your beautiful check-in on Saturday. Your openness to talk about your struggles and also giving a voice to mental health both amazes and inspires me. And I know it does for others as well. I wish you didn't have to deal and fight on a daily bases, and things could be less painful. But in short; I can't thank for you enough for being here--not just for the incredible pictures you share and the stories behind them, but for just you. I'm sure I said it before, but it's worth saying again that we are lucky to have you in this community. And I'm lucky to call you a friend.

Okay, so back to the Mondaze. As far as workouts go, I might be on the skip side. My neck is doing a lot better, but it's sensitive and I don't have full range of motion yet. I might try a short low impact lower body workout, but we'll see. What about you?

And as far as feeding myself, food is kinda in the I dunno zone. Maybe a soup? I guess I'll just figure it out later! Again, what about you?

And before we set sail on the day, I have a picture for you guys. In the center we have a tall black cherry tree. Its leaves are changing color and the setting sun happened to really light the leaves gold while the other trees sorta framed around it. So I thought it was pretty cool.

Now here's hoping the day and week can be pretty cool too. :)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited