A hectic week

Weekly Update

Just a weekly update, which I’ve been thinking about doing on a regular basis since my other post on not feeling motivated.

With lots of encouragement, support, kind words and advice from the amazing FB community, I was able to jump into the FB Abs program last week and work out for 5 consequtive days 💪 It felt SO good!

However, on Monday my husband was run over by a forklift and needed surgery on his right foot on Wednesday. Luckily, he’s doing really good and is back home, not knowing what to do with himself now that he’s on a 6 week sick-leave 🙈

So this entire week has been hectic and I didn’t manage to get any workouts done except for going on two walks, which was basically just me walking home from work because I missed the bus. Usually my husband picks me up from work and drives me around on errands etc.

So it was nice to wind down after a hectic week by going to an office Christmas party yesterday that turned out to be super fun!💃

And oddly enough, I’ve actually lost nearly 2 pounds this week! Probably because I’ve been more active and burned quite a bit of calories running errands and cleaning our apartment etc.

Sometimes, life just happens and we have to make room for that. It doesn’t have to mean that we’ve lost all progress. We can always get back on track. And I’m really looking forward to doing just that tomorrow and starting week 2 of FB Abs 😊