How do you stay on track when injured, sick, or just unable to work out? Staying positive and not treating yourself unfairly, but giving yourself the time and compassion you need to get back on track is key.
Come share your experiences on our Community page. You’ll always find support from the amazing Fitness Blender community. We’re here to listen and encourage!
We also have some great expert articles written by mental health professionals and physical therapists that you may want to check out. Look at some of these titles, which you can find on our Expert Articles page:
- 10 Workout Modifications to Try When You Have an Injury
- Understanding the Mind-Body Connection and Interventions That Can Impact Your Health
- What is Radical Acceptance and How Can We Apply It to Health and Fitness?
- Compassion Over Criticism: Understanding and Dealing With Negative Thinking
- 5 Key Tips For Getting Back to Fitness After Injury
P.S. And we recently added some great functionality to how you can search/filter and use our Expert Articles. Let us know what you’d like to see next!