HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 4th 🐒

Hello Blendfriends, welcome to Saturday! I think it had best be a fairly simple Saturday for me, because my brain is tired. But that's all right, I wanted to work my muscles today instead. Amanda has a new Pilates lower-body workout today, and I'm thinking about pairing it up with some strength, or even cardio. Recommendations welcome!

Right now I just want to get back to being consistent in my workouts, I get a little antsy when I don't do at least 5 in a week. Which is funny, because when I started working out regularly, back in 2020, my goal was 3 times a week. So, I guess there's a little progress - I've stayed at least *that* consistent ever since πŸ™ƒ.

Which brings us to this week's quote: β€œIt does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” (Confucius)

So, stay as active as you can, and go at your own paceπŸ’πŸ‡! Fitness is a journey, so is life, and we might as well enjoy the scenery as we go.

Everyone is welcome to read and post in our little corner of the forum. Have a great Saturday!