Daily Check-in: Friday, December 3rd

Hey hey, Blendies! And welcome to Friday!

So how are you today? ..I wanted to, had plans to workout, but my neck decided to start a riot. You'd think I would have done something athletically careless or impressive to have earned limited mobility and pain, but alas, it was an awkward stretch; simply readjusting myself while sleeping that did it for me.

Hah. I'm shaking my head (not literally as that hurts at the moment) at how the simplest, most benign and unexpected moves can become a real...pain in the neck. I have to laugh. Not in a funny way, but it is what it is.

Ah, this is a long winded whine to basically say and go, "Hey, I'm taking a few rest days. What are your workout plans?" Go on with out me! I'll take it easy and (eventually) be fine.

So does anybody want to tell me what they are eating? I think pizza is still a doable thing over here. Maybe I can get the cats to put their kneading skills to other good uses to help out. Or maybe just ask another human....

Okay, my photo contribution goes the way of a furry Friday with my fleet of furry element doggos. A couple of them were going belly up (FT Cm apparently missed the memo) and were just enjoying hanging out. This is what my happy place is made of.

Alright, that's about it from me. I still haven't got an official ghost for this weekend, so if anyone can or wants to do it, let me know! Worst case, if no one volunteers, I can still do it. Either way, we'll have a check-in!

But it's all the same to wish you a good day and wonderful weekend, Blendies!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***