Daily Check-in: Thursday, December 2nd

Hi there, Blendfriends! ..How are you on this Friday Eve? Is the weekend already in your sights? This nigh weekend fact reminds me that we are in need of guest host(s) for this Saturday and Sunday. I think from a conversation last week, we have Jacqueline possibly ghosting? If there is someone I'm missing out of turn, do let me know. And if you want to (g)host sometime, please feel free to speak up! No pressue--just love to see you host your way.

Now back to the day and what goes in these check-ins. Is there a workout you want to do or don't do? Remember we can modify, try just five or so minutes, or just take a break. So many options to move like you. I hope you do what works for you. Healthy life is constant. So we might as well enjoy it. I think I will be enjoying and trying a short balance video from Amanda.

Food might be something made from the pork we smoked yesterday. Pork and beans? Yeah, I like this idea already.

Okay, I brought out blue skies again. This time for contrast, you are looking at the remaining leaves of a pecan tree that's going bald for the winter.

Alright. Have as good a day as you can, guys. And thank you for reading and being here in any way that you wish. To those who've been here and haven't checked in for various reasons, you are thought of and missed.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***