Perspiration Pals 2 December 2021

Hi Pals! I hope your nervous system is fine. Quite a few of you gave perfect answer to my question about the various types of neurons. (sensory, motor, receptors and interneurons) We’re turning into a little group of amateur neurologists. I’m going to be very short today because my neurons are getting tired of being rushed all the time. It’s a bit of a struggle right now…

Did you know that the fastest signal transmission in the body occurs in the alpha motor neurons within the spinal cord. They transmit a signal at …… miles per hour. Bonus points if you give the figure in kilometres. Let me tell you it’s fast.

My upper body is quite sore from yesterday’s routine with Daniel which of course I expected. I’m going to do Day 3 of Strong and I wish time passed as fast as neurons transmit signals. Well, at least when I’m at work.

Anyway, I must go back to work now but I will respond to all of you as soon as I can. Be nice, be patient and if you can’t be nice or patient, use the kickboxing moves we learned but don’t break any of your bones.