J

Looking for some motivation - When do you like to workout?

I purchased the FB30 Round 3 at the beginning of summer 2021 and started off strong. My issue has always been I start off strong then taper out and go through long periods of time where I don't do anything. Long story short I have gained a lot of weight and it is now impacting my physical and mental health.

I work 8am to 6pm 4 days a week with the occasional Friday 8am to 4pm. Due to my weight gain I have a lack of energy, I don't sleep well, I struggle to get out of bed in the morning and overall have no motivation to do anything. When I come home from work I am drained and even though I want to workout I just don't. I go home, cook dinner and by that time I feel like I only have 2 hours before I have to go to bed again.

I am getting frustrated with myself for this so I wanted to try and hype myself up into getting a disciplined routine where I stick with it and don't drop out half way through ( I always find excuses).

For those busy people out there; when do you like to do your workouts? How do you balance working out with busy work/life schedules?

Thanks all!

Edited