Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 30th

Hey every Blender! How is the last day of November and your Tuesday so far? ..Mine could use a good dose of coffee as it is morning over here and I am tired.

But what of those delicious workouts? Got one in mind? New or tried and true, from level 1 to 5; move how you do and that can be just fine and enough. ..I did go with Tasha's plank and lower bodyweight strength yesterday. I also tacked on Kelli's new fun core workout. And given how sore my glutes are, that was an effective combo. Looking for some upper body strength today, but do tell all about your workout ventures.

And the food too while you're at it! ..I'm thinking I'm overdue for a chili. The weather has been cool, so that sounds good to me!

And speaking of weather, I'd love to go enjoy it. It is picture perfect blue skies and sunshine over here! So I thought I'd share a sky and leaves contrast photo like I sometimes do. For today, we have Turkey oak leaves--just so I can wish you all a nice Turkey oak Tuesday!

And a #TangoTuesday for Kim as well๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***