Daily Check-in: Monday, November 29th

Hello Blenders!

How are you today? All (or mostly) good I hope. But how was the (holiday) weekend? Mine was busy, but alright. And shout out to some wonderful combo ghosting (guest hosting) from Anne and Shabnam! Thank you guys!

Also a big serving of thanks to Kim for her two weeks of hosting. Simply fantastic! Thank you, Kim.

Now back to this Monday and what we should do about it. Maybe throw a workout in there? ..I actually didn't work out once all last week. It wasn't really from a lack of desire, just stupid busy. But I'm also not mad about the unintentional break either. I really want to take on something today, but not sure what. Maybe something Tasha tough if I got the time. A total body workout feels like the ticket, but what about you?

And of course there has to be some food in this Monday, right? So what is it? ..I'm going to have to think on this, but I might be in the mood for some fish and rice. We'll see.

Okay, good vibes out there for your day and week ahead. One of my furry elements, FT Cu is here to help ensure that. All my dogs and cats have been there for my workouts during the years to various degrees, but Copper has taken the role seriously as main workout buddy. He likes to park himself or nap next to me when it's workout time and at times do the helpful furry trainer things like mat hogging, tunneling under, licking face, or high fiving. He'll show off a proper downward dog and he even has his own burpee command. A Blender pup at heart, I think.

Thank you for reading and checking it up with me. It's good to be here with you. See you in the comments!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***