So far so good!

Hello!

Recently I posted about trouble getting my workouts in because of my work, and now I have an update.

We are going into lockdown again and that means staying at home office starting Monday. Im kinda looking forward to it, mainly because of no commute, and of course safety. I can still go to work in person, as my boss gave me a paper confirming my presence is needed (mainly for lab work that I still need to finish).

Im getting into more regular workouts this month, which are still pretty low impact (pinched nerve, yikes), though I can do some of the UB lifting. Im still in progress of FB Reach challenge and it has a lot of my favourite pilates videos. Apart from workouts Ive been active in general at work (which means no writing has been done, hah), so at least theres that. That will be a challenge at home, we will see how it goes.

How is the situation over where you guys live? I hope its not so bad like here, Slovakia has a very sad top tier at the moment.

Thank you for reading and your support, this community is amazing and Im glad to be a part of it. :) Take care everyone!

Edited