A

Weekend Check-In: Saturday, November 27th 👻🦭

Good morning! Today, I'm welcoming you together with this seal, that I'm sure will bring a smile to your face. It did to mine, earlier this week. In spite of visitors at the beach, some with dogs snapping at him, this little guy was determined to relax in the sand. When someone approached him too fast, he disappeared into the water for a while, but as soon as he saw the coast was clear, he returned to his corner of the beach. It only took him a few seal push-ups to reach his dry, cozy spot in the sand. After that, a full body stretch was all he intended to do. Perfect for today's check-in, don't you think? At least for those of you who are not planning to work out today.

So how about you? Will you be pushing up like a seal, stretching like one, and just laying down after a nice sea swim, resting after a week of work and exercise? Or are you planning a workout today? For me, it will be the latter: I'll start the second week of Blend with a bored easily lower body workout. After that, I don't think much will happen anymore. It's raining again, and it's one of those November days on which it just stays dark all the time.

As for food: my meal plans won't excite you, so share away what will be on your plate today. Thanksgiving leftovers, or finally something light, healthy and easy after too much turkey? For everyone in or outside the US: cooking or not, that's the question. And show us the results, if you want to.

Now back to this little seal. That day at the beach, taking hundreds of pictures, I came to the conclusion that the real (instead of Daniel's) seal push ups are nothing more than an efficient way to drag your body to a nice and comfy spot for some rest. Don't bother moving those feet: using those would be a big waste of energy. Moving your arms will be just fine. So remember during those workouts: seal push-ups are just a shortcut to your couch!⏬

That's it for today. Thank you for checking in with me today. Tomorrow, Shabnam will be your guest host. See you then!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited