My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone I completed my workout for yesterday and for today as well, and I also got in my walk yesterday and we also watched a new movie last night that came out on Netflix. It was A Boy called Christmas and it's a very touching movie and a great family movie to watch with the whole family on the night before Christmas. It basically tells the story of how Santa Claus first started Christmas and how he meant all the elves in elf town and becomes friends with them.

It's definitely a movie you will want to watch with the whole family and friends, because it tells you a cute story about how it all started and if you never did believe in elf's. Watch the movie and by the end of it you will believe in elf's, magic, and magical flying reindeer, and the true meaning of Christmas, and what it does and all the joy it brings. Because there are some people out there that do not believe in the true spirit of Christmas and we need to show those people that we all believe in the true spirit of Christmas.

Because seeing is believe when you believe in the magic and spirit of Christmas and keeping the magic and the spirit alive on Christmas day.