Daily Check-in: Friday, November 26th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How was your holiday, if you celebrated?

I hope all went well!

It was a good day with good food here, and I'm pretty content with that.

I also just realized that we have no guest host lined up for this upcoming weekend. (oops, my bad) So if anyone is willing to volunteer to host this Saturday and/or Sunday, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you in advance!

Ok, so what does today have in store for you, Blendfriends? Workouts or otherwise?

Well, it's a beautifully cold and snowy day here; so Imma go out and enjoy that. Then I may just do a lower body workout later today, and also get my Christmas decorations up while listening to all the Christmas music. That sounds like a great way to spend a day to me!

What about the food for this Day-After-Thanskgiving? Is it a leftover kind of day for you?

It certainly is here, and I'm not mad about it. Thanksgiving leftovers are one of my favorite things ever. Especially the turkey. Love that turkey.

And finally: random pic time. To finish out the Week of Chickens: we'll have a Faverolle Friday. This is Sultana (AKA Kevin), the Salmon Faverolle. She's a bit of a doofus chicken, with an evil villain mustache. Earlier this Fall, I was in the house with the windows open, when I suddenly heard the roosters going crazy and freaking out about something. I went out to look and saw a huge red tailed hawk perched on the light post above the chicken pen. And while all the rest of the hens had run into the barn for safety, here was Kevin, standing at the base of the light post, looking at the red tailed hawk like "what're ya doin." Oye, Sultana. That thing coulda ate her no problem. Nevertheless, I chased the hawk away, and she was fine; but the survival instinct is not strong with this one.

Well, that's enough from me for a Friday! And again, if anyone wouldn't mind ghosting this weekend, I'd appreciate it!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me these past two weeks--you'll be checking in with the lovely Miss Raven again starting Monday--and I'll see you again in a couple weeks!

TIl then, take care, stay safe, have fun, and enjoy your workouts/rest, Blenders!

TTFN!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited