Perspiration Pals 26 november 2021 πŸ’ͺβ„οΈπŸ—

Hello lovely Pals! Yesterday evening, I spent a few minutes trying to breathe deeply and break up the ball of stress that was building in my stomach -- only to realize that it was actually not stress, but muscle soreness from working my abs two days in a row. I didn't think the teensy bit of abs snuck into an upper-body workout by Tasha (her total-body personality really shone through there) was gonna make a difference but, well, oops! So, I thought I'd share this handy chart on muscle soreness and YOUR everyday life.

Today we're forecast to have 10 centimetres of snow (ugh, spellcheck, I'm not a REAL Canadian..."centimetres", indeed!), which should be a nice, reasonable total-body workout. So I'm planning for my FB part to be warm-up and/or stretching. Anybody got a favourite pre-shovelling warm-up to recommend? Maybe I'll do Kayla's shoulder blade strengthener, that's always where the dang shoveling gets me! Favourite stretches?

As for food, I'll just take this opportunity to state for the record that I am JEALOUS of everyone who is going to have Thanksgiving leftovers today. I don't know why I wasn't jealous of the actual feast, but missing out on leftover turkey in gravy, or turkey-and-stuffing sandwiches is somehow a bigger deal! What are the best leftovers from your holiday meals? Or, non-festive question, are there dishes that you think get better the next day? I'll be in more meetings today, so I'll be replying at lunchtime... go ahead and make me hungry🀀!

Wishing you all the best possible FridayπŸŒˆπŸ¦„!