Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 25th 🍂🦃🍁HAPPY THANKSGIVING!🍂🦃🍁

Hello Blendfriends, and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

How are you all doing today? What's in store for your Thanksgiving celebrations today, if you're celebrating?

And since today's a day all about being thankful: let me start off by saying how grateful I am to Kelli and Daniel and the whole Fitness Blender Team for creating this wonderful place on the internet where we can connect, grow, and share our struggles in our quest for health.

I am also incredibly thankful for all of you here in the FB Community. This place simply would not be so amazing without you--so thank you for being here, for checking in with me, and for being the kind and charismatic human beings that you are.

And a special THANK YOU to my co-host and friend: Raven. You're such a force of goodness in this community, and you've always been such an amazing friend. Thank you doesn't seem adequate enough for all that you've done for me: but thank you.

Ok Blendfriends: let's pass the plate of gratitude and say what are you thankful for today, and perhaps everyday?

Are you grateful for your workouts today? Or maybe for the rest?

I'm happy to have both! Today will be a mix of activity and rest, and that suits me just fine!

How about an attitude of gratitude towards our food that nourishes us and gives us the ability to do all the things we want/like to do?

Yes! Grateful to be able to create delicious and nutritious meals day in and day out. Not everyone has that option, so being able to do that is a blessing.

Well, Blenders, I'm off to start my day! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and take care of yourselves!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day, Blenders!

Love to you all!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited