Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 24th

Hello Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

Hopefully all of your Thanksgiving prep is going well! I did get my pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, and cornbread made yesterday, so that helps some.

Ok,so, I'm currently on borrowed internet as mine is out AGAIN, so I will get right to the point today.

What Workouts do you have planned for today? Or is it a rest day for you?

I'm hoping to do some kickboxing and upper body work today.

What about food?

For a lot of Americans, the night before Thanksgiving is traditionally reserved for takeout pizza. While that sounds lovely, I live in the middle of nowhere, so pizza delivery is not an option. But maybe some homemade mini pita pizzas will do instead.

Finally: another promised chicken pic! This is Maude, the Cream Legbar. She is the most tame chicken I have ever owned,but is still quite the diva. And like her legbar sister before her (Christina Egguilera), she also lays blue eggs, and is quite famous. (Yes, she totally let's the fame go to her head.)

Anywho, that's all from me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day, Blenders!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited