Perspiration Pals November 23, 2021

Hey there P Pals,

How are we doing this Tuesday?! :)

First up, we have a sweet birthday girl amongst us today. Sweet, kind, hardworking, always efficient with her daily tasks, and handles all her schoolwork like a pro that she is :) Please join me in wishing our Savannah, the best of day and year ahead! Happy Birthday kid! 😊🎉🎂🥳😊😊

Moving on, last time I mentioned my travel and all that -so I finally bought tickets to go home this December (yayyy!). Hopefully travel will still be permitted -travelling in exactly 2 weeks.

Now then, every day I also have this struggle of me against me (not like Tasha's You against You, nope)- You know exhausted me against the one that desperately wants to workout. You know who wins and why? yep, the meme! Yet to finish week 2 Mass Challenge though 😏

Some Cookie musings: Sweet lil fur baby -woke me up very early in the morn' by joining me in the blanket and purring right into my ear. So I patted her twice and fell asleep -guess who meowed demanding more pats when I fell asleep 🤣🤣 Anyhoo, the lady who's agreed to house sit her while I am away visited her twice and says Cookie already knows I am leaving 😒 I am so anxious.

Anyhoo, that's about it from me and my lil fur baby. We always welcome everyone in these daily threads. Please feel free to pop by and say hello or more. Lurkers, always welcome!

Thank you for checking in with me today.

Edited