Weekend Check-in 👻: Sunday, November 21st

Well hello there, Blendies! How are you this Sunday? What’s going on in your lives or your day today (if you care to share).

Well, I took my middle son to urgent care yesterday for the second time in two weeks to have his hand X-rayed; two weeks ago he hurt his other hand. It’s not broken, just very badly sprained. A $75 sprain. 😑 I’m glad it’s not broken, but I’m kinda tired of spending money at urgent care for sprains. I told the doctor that I hoped I’d never see him again!

At any rate, today I plan to do some meal prep after church, hang out with my birds to try and make them love me, and maybe do a stretching routine. Other than that, it’s a rest day! What about you? Are you working out today? Either a structured workout, or maybe getting outside for a walk or hike?

And my favorite part of the check-in…FOOD! I’m a total foodie! I know some of you really hate to cook, but even if you’re not cooking, you gotta eat! So what are we eating today? I have no clue what’s for dinner. All I know is that we are having ice cream for dessert!

Okay, that’s enough rambling out of me! I leave you with a picture of the sunset from a couple of nights ago. Everything in my neighborhood was colored pink- it was spectacular!

I hope your day is spectacular as well!