Perspiration Pals 21 November 21 πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ€‘πŸ₯ž

Happy Sunday Ppals!

It is chilly here this morning so I am cuddled up on my couch with Lillie 😸and will have some tea soon.

It is my stretching day. I like stretching but I have a love / hate relationship with active stretching and you guessed it active stretching is on my schedule for today. It is the type that can be boring and doesn't always feel good while doing but when I am done I feel nice and relaxed and stretched out, so I just need to do it.

This weekend is the Unboxing Event at the Boxyard that I like to go to, it was their Grand Opening since most of the places are now open. The woman on the stilts long legs reminded me of stretching. I bet I have an easier time touching my toes than she does 🀭. She had great balance! She was dancing around, standing still and also looking up to talk with someone on the second floor. She was also friendly, and when she saw I was quietly taking a picture asked if I had gotten it. I had and showed it to her.

Today in addition to getting to the active stretching I'll go for a walk after it warms up a bit (it is getting sunny now), do some straightening up around the house and I am thinking of making pancakes πŸ₯ž.

Tell me about your day. I hope you have something fun planned.

All are welcome to chat with us in this friendly corner of the Fitness Blender community. πŸ€—