work and workout update!

well.. as it turns out its me and 3 not-as-motivated younger ladies! they call out, show up minutes late every day and the other day stated - this is too much work for a temp job ! um hello we are working at Big Health Insurer - stable job, great benefits, great pay - why wouldnt you be doing everything you could to stay?! - well that same day i got a call stating my contract was extended until at least the end of january! (and i know they are not)and ive also already talked to my manager about the call center class for april! (idk what happens from jan-april but i hope they hire me!)

as for working out- im sort of bored with Blend, although it did help me get into my new routine. im all set with hiit(did so much of it for 10 years) and i know my body responds well to straight strength training(right before covid i was doing a strength class at the gym and lost 3% bodyfat and 2/3 dress sizes -no hiit in 2 months). so.. after much thought and work - i created my own routine! for the first time since i joined FB in march 2020. its strength, abs and cardio - and of course the squats and deadlift video! 💪🏻

im going to start monday and i think do it at least once, maybe twice to get me through nov and december. right now im just going through the motions and really im looking to increase my weights again! stupid sciatica!

hopefully i picked the right choices for myself!

*routine suggestion - 6 week option

have a great weekend!