HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 20th🌞🍞

Hello Blendfriends! It's a sunny morning here and I'm about to put my sourdough bread in the oven. My bread-baking is a continuing adventure. Since my little kitchen scale gave up the ghost a few weeks ago, I have been adapting my recipe for cup-measured baking instead of weighing the ingredients. It turns out the recipe is very forgiving but sometimes it means a smaller loaf, and sometimes, like today, the dough has risen up and pushed the lids on the bowls it's rising in. Should be a pretty fluffy loaf! Which brings me to today's quote:

"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly" (Peter Cook)

I'm almost there, with bread!

As soon as the bread is started, I'll be doing Day 12 of the Bored Easily challenge. It's exactly my kind of lower body workout -- I just love the ones Kelli has made in the last few months with good long Pilates segments and strength trainingπŸ’•. Love them enough to forgive the "pinch of HIIT" that is probably good for me πŸ€”.

So what are you up to on this lovely day? Resting? Catching up on your laundry -- or your sleep? Walking in a beautiful park? We'd love to hear all about itπŸ˜„. Everyone is welcome to read, to post, and to find kindness and supportive people in our little corner of the forum!