Perspiration Pals - 20th November 2021 🤗

Hello P Pals, how are you all doing today?

As I'm a bit strapped for time today, I thought I'd get straight to it and talk about workouts.

Have you got your workout done & dusted already or are you saving it for later? Maybe you have a rest day? I feel I'm in need of a bit of motivation & encouragement & I've come to the right place for this. I've noticed just recently that although I'm still working out consistently, I've only been going through the motions during my workouts & not enjoying them quite so much. I get frustrated at how tired I get, so quickly during cardio & when it comes to strengh training, I do still love it but I don't feel I'm progressing all that much. I'm sure we all feel like this at some point, but how do you deal with these feelings? I'm hoping to get some inspiration from my P Pals 😊

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I was going out with friends for dinner, dancing & Dolly Parton (not the real Dolly, obviously) last night & it was great fun! I am sad to report, however, that there was no dancing involved (sorry CK), I wore the wrong shoes, they looked nice, but they rubbed my heels so much they started to bleed 😖 Also, I'm not used to a 3 course meal & even though I thoroughly enjoyed it, I was so full afterwards, all I wanted to do was go for a lie down! I was meant to be staying over at my friend's, but in the end, I think we all felt the same & decided to call it a night, I was home & in bed for 11.30pm, is this a sign of getting old? 🤔

Anyway, I must dash, we are going on family visits today & I need to haul myself up off the sofa & start getting ready.

Wishing all a great weekend!