Perspiration pals November 19th ⚡

Hello lovely Pals! I am not asleep, so I thought I would go ahead and start the thread -- lots of you are already well into your day, so why not? Besides, we're 2/2 for power outages in the last couple days, so who knows what will be going on in the morning... actually, the power company came out and we got to watch them change the fuse on the transformer. So it's probably fixed for the duration. They worked from ground-level, using a really long pole to reach the transformer -- that takes some serious upper-body strength! I shall take my inspiration from those linesmen as I do my Friday morning upper-body strength workout💪.

I took a bit of inspiration from Ivett to find an obscure related topic. Did you know that our body is electric⚡? Yes, Walt Whitman was right! Anybody know how much electricity our bodies generate on the regular? For me, I think it will be a fairly limited amount today, as I will be sitting at a table in an all-day meeting, after which I will doubtless need to rest 😜

Wishing everyone a happy Friday!