A

HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group November 19th

"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present".

I thought that was a nice thought for today. Important to remember to be present and be in the moment. Don't worry about yesterday or tomorrow. Open the present and enjoy it! How will I enjoy my present? Friday is always something nice. I plan to check off a lot on my to-do list at work, finish earlier and enjoy the evening with my husband, I think I will feel very satisfied after that.

I already started the day off great with a 30 minute recovery with Kelli. Such a nice way to start Friday and let the stress of the week melt away.

I am also hoping our new, now broken, washing machine gets fixed today. The laundry pile is huge so I forsee a lot of laundry in my future, hopefully. I plan some interesting cooking/baking adventures this weekend too.

What are your plans for the day? I hope everyone can find a few moments to really enjoy the day! Please remember you are all welcome to lurk or join in.

Sorry I can't bring the excitement and fun like Maria does...she just has such a great energy! I also do not know how to add emojis when writing this using the computer..... we all hope Maria is well!

Happy Friday Blendfriends!

P.S I added this picture to brighten things up..these are hot peppers my in-laws harvested and mailed to us. A mixture of unknown seeds were planted and this is what we got. A beautiful rainbow of spice. All shapes and sizes and colours worked together to make a super hot and delicious sauce!

Edited