Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 18th

Hello, Blendfriends! And Happy Thursday to you!

How are you all doing today?

I hope all is well with you!

Since it's Thursday already, let's talk a bit about guest hosting weekends! This upcoming weekend you're in for a treat with the ghosting duo of Karen and Coby! Make sure to give Karen a shoutout on Saturday since it'll be her first time hosting! And of course: stick around on Sunday for the wonderful Coby and her menagerie of feathered and fuzzy critters! Thank you both for volunteering!

And if you're interested in guest hosting a weekend, please speak up! There's no prerequisites, and you can say as much or as little as you'd like! After this weekend, all weekends are free and open to be guest hosted--so if you wanna give it a shot, just let me or Raven know, and we'll schedule you in! Thank you in advance!

Ok, let's get our Thursday check-in started, shall we?

What's happenin with workouts today, Blendfriends? Or is it a rest day for you?

I got my lower body/cardio mix in yesterday (woo hoo), so for today, I'm thinking I might do some bodyweight upper body work. Plus extra stretching.

What's happenin on the food side of things, Blenders? Anything good? Maybe an ol' favorite? Or perhaps a new recipe you've been wanting to try?

Nothing so exciting here--because once again, I have no idea what we'll be having. Maybe something with pasta. That's all I've got.

Finally: today's pic! This is Miss Mable (AKA Boo). And we have discovered that she likes to perch on things, particularly when she's waiting to be fed. It all began with her perching on Bailey's food stand (as pictured here). This led to us conducting a very scientifical experiment of: will Boo perch on anything you put in place while waiting for her food? I will post our findings in the comment section below.

And with that: I've hit my rambling quota for the day, so I'm outta here!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day, Blenders!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited