HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group November 18th

Hello everyone.

“When you are resting because you are worn out, you need to remember that you are not wasting time. You are doing exactly what you need to do. You are recovering.” – Unknown

I chose this quote because you can never hear enough that it’s fine to (try to) relax when your body/mind tell you to. It’s a necessity, even. Please don’t feel guilty about it!

How are you doing on this Thursday?

I did Kelli’s “Easy pilates and cardio workout” yesterday and walked for an hour. I am trying to do between 1-3 FB workouts a week (aiming for low impact, and if it’s 1 stretching session that’s OK, too). So I will stick to an easy-on-the-muscles yoga today and maybe a walk, since the sun is out. 🌞

I have to say I’m not very keen to start my day as I’ve been having trouble with my ear again since Wednesday. It was gone for 9 days… Also slept crappy because I just can’t sleep well in my house. 😟

What I AM looking forward to is eating a cheese croquette for lunch. 🧀 I don’t have a deep fryer – mainly because working with hot oil scares me – but I found oven croquettes last week so I will test if they are any good.

Ending with some Tep stories because he’s a reliable source for funny antics: Monday morning he got all excited and raced up the stairs; didn’t start at the first step, but made his way up sideways, and this is an open staircase so it looked dangerous! Then he raced back down, jumped at me and gave me a tap on my leg. 🐱‍🏍 It seemed playful and was probably caused by his excitement about the birds in the garden. Tuesday he was acting crazy outside as I was doing some yard work and he kept jumping over the pond, splashing water with his paw. 💦 Then Wednesday he followed my mom and I when we went for a walk, and sprinted past us several times. He stopped when we crossed the street and there was a garbage truck and some people walking their dogs; too much noise and things going on at once for the Tep! 🙀

Looking forward to hear from you and what you have planned for today. Everyone is welcome to post here - you don't need to be a regular poster. 🌼