Perspiration Pals 18 November 2021

Hi there Pals! Or I should say my stress management consultants. I didn’t have a lot of time to read all your replies yesterday but I’ll get back to all of you as soon as I can. My dental appointment went fine, my dentist regaled me with a story about her getting bitten by a patient. It is remarkably difficult to laugh when your dentist is playing with play dough in your mouth.

Anyway, I’m not too productive today in terms of new questions as I have, what I call, a host’s block but my colleague and I had a discussion about breakfast this morning and it gave me an idea. Do you know how much protein we really need? And how much protein we need to build muscle? I tried to convince my colleague, albeit not too successfully, that having porridge/oatmeal for breakfast provides you with enough protein and you don’t necessarily have to eat eggs and ham too.

As for exercise, I’m planning to continue the Mass Challenge with a nice, long upper-body routine with Daniel. I’m actually looking forward to it as I couldn’t work out yesterday. How about you?

By the way, it was Take A Hike Day yesterday. How many of you took a hike?