Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 17th

Hello, Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

We've made it to the half-way point of the work week for most of us, so let's hope it's all easy downhill sleddin towards the weekend from here.

How has your week gone so far, Blendfriends? With workouts? With life in general?

I hope it's all good or as good as it can be!

It's goin ok for me here--other than I'm struggling to get enough sleep. But that's kind of a chronic thing for a lot of us, eh?

Anyway, let's talk some workouts, shall we? What's planned for today, Blendies?

I was originally going to do a lower body/cardio mix yesterday, but energy levels tanked. So scratch that, and I did Kelli's lower and upper body stretching with a towel. Or yoga strap. But in my case, a towel. It was a good stretch, regardless. So today, I may try a lower body/cardio mix, but energy levels with this non-sleep thing are hit or miss. Might just be another stretch day, or perhaps pilates.

And what's goin on in the food dept, Blendfriends?

I have not the faintest idea. Might be time for another eggs and veggies kind of dinner!

Finally: here's a pic of my Maisy pup, who's one of the funniest and weirdest dogs you'll have ever met. She's part Plott Hound, part Black Lab. As such, she neither bays like a hound nor barks like a dog; but rather makes squeak noises that closely resemble the vocalizations of a Guinea Pig. And I love her.

Alright, that's about it for me today, Blenders!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day, Blenders!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited