Perspiration Pals 17 November 2021

Hello Pals? How are you? Sorry for not replying to your lovely posts yesterday or what is the day before yesterday…? Perhaps. I’m getting more and more stressed at work again and I can’t relax. It’s easily noticeable when I work out because my heart beats a lot faster than it should even during faster cardio or HIIT and I can’t fall asleep easily. So I thought this could actually be today’s question. How convenient…

How do you cope with stress and/or anxiety? The way I’d like to cope would be this: 1. tell my bosses to LEAVE ME ALONE to do my job peacefully and at a reasonable pace because quality work can’t be done when one is rushed 2. Quit my job 3. Start working as a full-time cat sitter. Oh, and of course exercise, eat well, pet your (imaginary) pet, etc. We know the drill and yet we still keep stressing. Why? What Lynna said. (No kidding, Lynna explained it perfectly)

Anyway, I won’t be able to work out today because I’m going to the dentist again. AAAAAAAH! So instead of stressing about it (see?) I decided to reschedule. The good news is, I managed to do Tasha’s routine yesterday which means my digestive system is doing a lot better.

Be good, (if you can) exercise, talk amongst yourselves and laugh (if you can).

Edited