Perspiration Pals November 16th, 2021

hey there P Pals,

How are we doing today? ca va? Sorry for the late start to this thread today..I have been away from FB community page for a bit, havent followed check-ins here and feel slightly embarrassed to start the thread today..

Moving on, that zone is here -the dark zone -it is dark when I leave for work in the morning and dark when I return. And it is only mid-November! Yesterday, Monday -first day of the work week, the first thing I thought when I woke up was -gah, can't wait to get back in bed, under the warm blanket! Plus food, yeah lots of that happening too. How do you cope with this?

Workout: I managed to restart Mass challenge, and will soon be done with week 1. Can we count getting out of bed as a mental workout or not? I demand we should.

Some Cookie musings: lil fur baby hasn't been well for past couple of days. But she's doing fine now. In two days we have annual vaccinations to be done. lil baby! I did find someone to house-sit her while I travel (yay!). Although due to limited no. of flights, the tickets are now 2700-3500 Euros and I don't know what to do. been 2 years I haven't seen my parents..

that's about it from me. We welcome everyone in these threads, feel free to pop by and come say hello or more. Lurkers, we got your back too :)

thank you for checking in with me today!