HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group November 16th

Good Tuesday morning, Blendfriends! I hear you asking « How many days until Christmas, Martine? ». Well, I will gladly share that information with you: 39! 😁🎄

I’m sitting here with a snoring Loki sandwiched between David and I, so I am content. Just waiting for a nurse to come by in about an hour to have blood drawn for a series of tests. I have a feeling I may go back to sleep afterwards, as I woke up around 3:45am again today.

« We are what we do repeatedly. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. »

I keep trying to figure out how best to organize my day, which includes a walk. Other than my morning routine, eating meals at relatively the same time each day and my work routine, I realize the more I think about it that I have no structure to my day. Surely that comes from working at home and never putting much thought into it. Habits make life easier because they take the guess work out of simple tasks that you want to accomplish in a day. I just haven’t found the formula that works for me yet.

What good habits do you integrate into your day? I know for many, it’s a workout first thing in the morning. For others, it’s reading before bedtime, to slow things down. Or maybe like me, you’re trying to develop new habits. Whether you have things all figured out or are in the learning process, let’s keep it going and have a great day!