Daily Check-in: Monday, November 15th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing on this Monday? How'd your weekend go?

I hope it was a good one! We had the Lovely Lea as our guest host, so let's give her a massive Thank You for taking care of us this weekend! And another massive Thank You to the wonderful Miss Raven for being our host the past two weeks too!

It's a cold, snowy morning for me today, and I'm not mad about it. I love the snow, and I'm ready for it to stick around for awhile. Unfortunately, it will probably melt before the end of the day, so I'll enjoy it just for the morning. Here's a glimpse of it on some winterberries for our random pic today too.

Alright guys, let's get to it!

What's happenin in workouts for you? Is it an active day? Rest day? Somethin in between?

I finished Burn Rd2 last week, so I'm freelancing workouts for awhile. Today, I'm thinking an upper body routine; but I also want some cardio. Perhaps I'll do one of the recent releases with upper body and cardio all in one video; or I'll mix and match. We'll see how I feel later today!

And what's on the menu for today, Blendfriends? Anything you lookin forward to?

I'm not sure just yet. I've got leftovers of various sorts, but maybe we'll make something else. I'm very much noncommittal on most things lately, so we'll just go with the flow on food items too.

Well, that's about all from me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day, Blenders!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited