Weekend 👻checkin: Sunday 14-11

Hello there again blenderbuddies all over the world. Earlier checkin this morning as I am on my way out soon. How is everyone this Sunday?

Thinking of workouts: what’s going on over your way… ? Lots, little? Raring to go, resting? Totally keen or lacking motivation? Whatever it is: enjoy what your body can do today! I am off for another nature conservation day. Yes, I do them a lot, esp autumn tends to be filled with them, but I enjoy them and I enjoy what my body can do and that’s what fitness is all about, don’t you think? Are you enjoying autumn at the moment? Or, for those of you who are having spring right now, are you enjoying spring? What is your way to enjoy this season? For me it’s being outside and seeing all the beautiful colours.

Back to business: food!! What are you having in the way of edibles today? I have no clue. Hubs is cooking, so I will enjoy the fact that I don’t have to cook as much as what he puts on my plate! Are you cooking for yourself? Is someone cooking for you? Or eating out? Anything goes, right?!

Photo: yesterday we didn’t only find litter, we also saw this beauty on a tree! No idea what type of fungus it is (presuming it is a fungus) but I thought it looked beautiful! And with that beauty I leave you to enjoy your day and tell me all about it!