Weekend šŸ‘»checkin, Saturday 13-11

Hey there all you lovely blenderbuddies. Howā€™s today going for you? Sorry to our blenders in the (for me) Eastern part of the worldā€¦ this checkin is on the late side for you, you may already be in bed! I still hope to hear about your Saturday.

As to workouts: anything happening on that front in your personal world? Whatever it is, rest, hiit, strength, as long as it makes you feel happy, itā€™s the best choice for you today. I am having a rest day, albeit a bit of an active oneā€¦ but that makes me feel happy, and thatā€™s the main thing. Five friends and me did an hourā€™s worth of litterpicking and I am happy to say ā€œonlyā€ 6 bags of rubbish at the end. Then I went for a 20 min very relaxing seaswim. The rest of the day has seen me sitting downā€¦ And you? Any sitting down? Or more of a not sitting down much day today? What is your favourite way of sitting down, lounging in a chair or all knotted up with legs under you, or very straight? I am usually tied up in a knot or lying on the carpeted floor. I guess my short legs are to be blamed for that. They dangle on most chairs šŸ™ƒšŸ¤£

As to food: itā€™s half past four and I am only now having lunch šŸ™ˆ! I will be cooking our evening meal soon, which will be (and I had to google the English word) oxheart cabbage, or spitskool in Dutch, pic in replies. Have you ever heard of it? I will be roasting it with potatoes and then top it with grated cheese. But I want to hear about your Saturday sustenanceā€¦ whatā€™s nourishing your body today?

My photo for today shows some of our litterpick findsā€¦. The ā€œstolen bagā€ and ā€œkiller knifeā€ gave rise to some interesting theories! I hope we didnā€™t disturb a crime scene šŸ¤”šŸ¤­šŸ™ˆ. Maybe you can come up with an intriguing plot?! And we obviously missed a party, all those bottles and cans were found in just one place!!

Anyway, letā€™s hear it from you. Nosy me wants to know all about your day!

Edited