Daily Check-in: Friday, November 12th

Hello, Blendies! How are you on this Friday? ..I've got my doggy crew to welcome you in and make it a Furry Friday! Every day they give me reasons to love them even more with all their individual quirks and unique personalities.💙💙💙

Now also on this (whatever you want it to be) Friday, we've got another blender birthday on deck here! Happy Birthday to our Coby! I hope you have a marvelous day full of all the pumpkin and whatever you need! Happy birthday!

So what are you up to and down for today, Blendies? ..Workout wise, I have an upper body and cardio workout from Tasha, but I think I'm going to sub it out with her part 2 instead. I'm almost done with the Mass challenge and it has been really good!

Now what about food? It's a Friday after all, so I know where my head is at, but what about you? Make some mouths water!

Alright, I think that's about it from me. Don't forget that you will have the life loving Lea as your guest host (ghost) for the weekend, and then the Kim of Kims returns on Monday for some classic everyday hosting. As always, it's been a privilege to be your host for a couple weeks and I thank you guys for reading and hanging out with me!

So for today and until next time, I hope you can have a great day and take care. See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***