Perspiration Pals 11 November 2021

Good something, or rather, good everything, Pals! I hope you had an interesting day yesterday and your tolerance for boredom wasn’t tested or if it was you managed to ace the test by using your fantasy. I’ve been thinking about today’s question for long hours because I want it to be relevant to what we do here but it’s not easy. I started watching two things yesterday evening; a lecture on dark matter (invisible matter, really) and a documentary about animals on Netflix. Dark matter won. I’m not going to ask you questions about dark matter, I promise. The first episode of the Netflix show was about big cats and since I’ve always been fascinated by their beauty and abilities I thought it would be a good idea to ask you this:

If you could be one of the big cats, which one would you like to be? The Pit bull of the cat world, the jaguar, with the most powerful jaws among cats? Or is it the speedster, the cheetah? The elusive snow leopard that can leap six times the length of its body? (and can practically walk on cliff walls) Or tigers who can run, swim and sneak so they’re basically some sort of triathlon athletes? And I could continue but suddenly I’ve become very popular at work and everybody wants my services.

Anyway, be active and fierce like big cats today and make sure you do what your body wants. Unless it wants something completely unreasonable. Mine is sore all over… Upper body with Daniel and lower body with Tasha. No need to explain, I suppose.

PS, I couldn't post the picture I chose for today. :(

PS of the PS, apparently I could. Pff...

Edited