Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Starting all over again with the goal of being able to get back on track within 2 months

Hello everyone! I was working out consistently in the past, for about five years, with some breaks here and there but nothing huge.. Until these last two years. They have been full of changes; moving out across the country, then back home, then to another country, then back home and after the holidays back to the other country.. My mood was a bit off, considering the changes, as I was trying to adjust but another change always followed, so this got me completely off track.. I have two months until I leave my hometown again, so I 've set myself the goal to get back on track until then, while I 'm here, so that I will have gained a good momentum so that I can keep up when I move again.. I did a 15 min HIIT today and I felt like the very first time I worked out with fb.. Which means, hurting throat, out of breath, dizzy and feeling veeeeery heavy!!! I 've been sitting and eating a lot. When I 'm stressed, I eat a lot.. I 've gained weight, stopped my knee tendonitis exercises so if I put too much strain it's going to get bad again.. Which makes HIIT a bad idea for now (I think) but I want that feeling back so much, I loved being butt-kicked by a nice HIIT workout and I want that back.. Any tips to start over gently but quickly and dynamically? I might be asking for a lot, but I feel like the constant changes are pushing me and keeping me back and I know that if I get back on track, it will be easier and more enjoyable for me to stay there, so I want to achieve that before the next big change. I need to mention that I 've also quit coffee the day I came back to my hometown, which is 3 days ago, so I don't have that stimulant to push me temporarily..

Edited