Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 10th

Hello and welcome to the half way point of the week, everyone! Are you ready to face it?

Maybe you'd rather face a sunflower. I mean, I know I would. I like to smell them too and according to my Copper, worth eating.

Speaking of worth eating, let's switch it up and talk about what real food you are after today. And a reminder that even if your food wasn't all that real, that's okay too. It's all about balance and mostly getting after that healthy life.

Which brings us to workouts and what kind you will be doing today. I've got core scheduled and I am in no way mad about that! Love me some core work!

Alright, Blenders, thanks for being here. I hope nothing but good vibes for you. And all the strength to handle anything less.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***