Perspiration Pals 10 November 2021

Hello there, Pals! Rise and shine! And if you’ve already risen and shone, well done. A week has passed and many fascinating things have happened. Somewhere to someone, probably. Can you guess today’s topic? Perhaps not so I’ll get to the point. Do you have a high or low tolerance for boredom? Do you like the Bored Easily Challenge/Programme? Lately, I’ve been doing quite a lot of workout routines with seemingly endless repetitions and I don’t really seem to mind. It’s probably not my high tolerance for boredom but my willingness to do everything in my power to avoid HIIT.

So do you have a high, low or average tolerance for boredom? What could be the reason you might not tolerate monotony too well. Name at least three things. Oh yes, another pop quiz.

So what’s scheduled for today? A bored easily routine? Or one of Daniel’s upper-body routines? I started the Mass Challenge yesterday with a killer chest and triceps routine but unfortunately I have to replace the one scheduled for today as it requires a step or something. I get frustrated when I have to use my furniture as equipment because sometimes there is no good alternative. Fortunately, there are more than enough routines to choose from.

My mini lifebook says it’s Forget Me Not Day. I have no idea if we’re supposed to celebrate the little flower or a good long-term memory but either way, don’t forget about me even if I can’t reply to your posts because there’s another long, boooring meeting is looming in the horizon. I wish it only loomed. So be nice to one another as always and talk amongst yourselves.