My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone I'm happy to tell all of you that I'm alright and healthy and happy as ever can be! The reason why I haven't been getting online is because I either forgot to or I was just too busy to remember to get online and talk to all of you. I'm sure that you all are worrying about me and anything else that is going through your minds and I've just been very busy around the between school and taking care of the animals, the days can just fly by real quick.

I'm sure that all of you have heard about the loss of our alpacas due to mountain lions we are all beat up about it, and it's going to be hard for all of us to not look outside and not see them there. Because they meant a lot to us and we weren't ready for them to go just yet but we couldn't stop the mountain lions in the nick of time. But I'm not going to let that stop me from getting my work done at school even if it makes me sad sometimes, I won't let it take over me because I will just remember that they are over the rainbow bridge.

So now I'm ready to hear from all of you and what's been going on for all of you in the past 2 more weeks since the last time I talked to all of you online, because sometimes I will get the chance to talk to all of you and sometimes I won't.