Daily Check-in: Friday, November 5th

Hello Blendies! How are you?

And how about them Friday feels? Got some weekend plans you are or not looking forward to? Either way, don't forget that you will be checking in with our sweet Shabnam this weekend. She's got you covered. Thanks, Shabnam!

But what of today, dear Blendies? What about your mornings, afternoons and evenings? Did you do a workout around any of those times? To wrap up the first week of the mass challenge, I already tackled an upper body workout. Now I can sit here and type this up, sipping on some coffee and be feeling accomplished. Even if my arms feel like falling off, I smile.

I also smile knowing pizza is in my dinner plans. Doughy deliciousness. Extra credit to my poor arms for having to do some kneading. Worth it, I think. But enough about my pizza dreams. What's on your menu?

And for a Friday, a flower; a Rice Button Aster. They are the most common native asters of Florida, but that commonality doesn't take away its simple cheery beauty. A reason this wild flower is so ubiquitous is its adaptability. It can grow in wet (preferred) soils but also in drier conditions. It doesn't demand rich soil or full sun. It's just an easy going flower hopefully to brighten your day a little bit.

Okay, I'm off for now, but I'll be back on Monday to dive into another week with you guys. But until then, have a fantastic Friday and hopefully nice weekend. Take care my FB Fam, and thank you so much for checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***