Perspiration Pals November 5th ๐Ÿฅธ ๐Ÿ“š ๐Ÿงน

Hello Pals! Welcome to the first Friday in November!

After Ivett challenging us yesterday with the duration of eons, I thought this meme could remind us that planks, too, can feel like eternity. Not even joking... much. I'm kind of still feeling those plank dips.

I'm wrapping up Beginner challenge. I needed a mild-mannered challenge to carry me through the last two meeting-enriched weeks without giving up on exercising, and Beginner was perfect! Next, I've been thinking about doing the Bored Easily challenge. I remembered liking it when I did it once. Then when I went to look it up, it turns out that I did that challenge starting on November 6th 2020. I guess November is a good month for avoiding boredom ๐Ÿ˜„!

November is a funny month -- people keep inventing things to do with it. Movember is a fun idea, but I'm not growing a mustache ๐Ÿฅธ. And then there's NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), but I prefer to read other people's novels ๐Ÿ“š. So I've decided to pick up a quirkier challenge, NaClYoHo or National Clean Your Home month, during which you spend the duration of one podcast each day, doing something to make your home nicer. Today that meant cleaning ๐Ÿงน. Tomorrow, it might mean organizing one of my bookshelves. The idea is to turn this from drudgery and oppression into a fun challenge. As a bonus, I managed to work my shoulders and neck into even worse knots than usual, so it helped me pick an extra workout -- upper-body stretches with Amy, I think!

So Pals, got any challenges lined up for yourselves this November?