A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 5th

Ciao Blendfriends!

I am back from Rome and really enjoyed my visit. We walked 20km every day but made sure to take time and enjoy the sites, the food, and the wine. It was pretty crazy there too since we did not realize it was also the G20 summit. We even had some political celebrity sightings! Flying was a breeze, just some vaccination checks and temperature checks but overall it was pretty normal feeling. It was also nice that in Italy they were actually checking vaccination status at restaurants when you wanted to eat inside...unlike here.. I already miss the warm weather there. It is just grey and wet here.

I took the rest of the week off of working out and instead have been cleaning and doing laundry and I expect to be back at it tomorrow. I will take time today to organize my November schedule and I am really looking forward to getting back to it.

What is everyone else up to today? Working, playing, relaxing? Fun food? or keeping it simple?

Please remember everyone is welcome to share or just read.

I haven't gone through my photos yet but here is a quick one from my phone. The Trevi Fountain. I am always amazed when I see these monuments you learn about. Some are larger than you expect and some are also just tucked in between shops and restaurants, like the Trevi. I also became fascinated with taking pictures at night or very early in the morning when they were all lit up and it was a bit quieter. They look even more magical to me.

Edited