Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 4th

Hey all and everyone, how are you? Goals met, goals lost, or no goals at all--whatever it is, I want to read you and how life is going for you in this moment. Of course, just reading others is all good too. :)

I'm mostly okay. Stressed at times and needing to slow down and speed certain things up at the same time, but myself and crew are moving along.

Workout wise, I only did half of my upper body workout. I simply ran out of time. Still was a good half, so I'll take it. ..Today there's some lower body and extra credit core scheduled. I've actually just finished that seeing as I woke up early to get it done, but what is waiting (weighting or not weighting) for you?

Food wise, things are just whatever I can find, lol. Grilled burgers and pork loin steaks last night so it's seeming like a leftover day accompanied by some veggies. Not complaining here!

Oh and as far as ghosting, I believe we have Shabnam to host this weekend, but after that I think we are empty. So if anyone wants to host the next weekend or weekends, after, do let me know!

Picture for your Friday Eve is more muhly grass, just because. Would it surprise you that FT Cu likes to eat the fuzzy tops?

Okay, hope there is good waiting for you out there. Alexi, just thinking about you, and hoping things are doing better on your side. Thinking of all our present and silent blendfriends today❤

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***