HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group November 3nd

Good day fellow Blenders.

My apologies for the late start. I was wondering why nobody had started the thread yet. Then Storm reminded me that, I, in fact was the one starting the thread. Have to love that! :)

"The universe works at the speed of light to give you what you want. Don't be surprised when what you want comes hurling at you (ready or not)."

So, as mentioned, starting the day out a little off kilter. This morning I am going to reset and just get busy. I will include some stretching throughout the day. Have a busy day on the campus with all the leaves falling. Keeping up with them is a chore during the day (admin doesn't like them stacking up).

Chocolate smoothie for breakfast: dates, prunes, oat milk, ground flax, peanut powder, light and dark cacao, mixed greens, and frozen banana and blueberries. Very tasty.

What do you have going on today for your workout, food, plans for the day? Anyone and everyone is welcome to share, ask questions, vent if needed, etc. Don't be shy. Jump in the waters warm. :)

Pic is of Angela, a former feline resident of ours, and a tulip that looks like a bird. She photobombed my shot.

Edited