Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Circuit Style Upper Body Strength with Cardio Bursts (Part 2)

Good morning FB Family!

The focus of today’s workout release has been a popular request as of late. If you enjoyed the first version of this workout, then you will happily tackle this one as well:

Circuit Style Upper Body Strength with Cardio Bursts (Part 2)

This workout is a sequel to the Circuit Style Upper Body Strength with Cardio Bursts workout, but both workouts can be treated as stand-alone efforts. Same format, different exercises! The straightforward cardio exercises are purposely simple (not easy) to give you an opportunity to dedicate your mental energy towards concentrating on the slightly more complex structure of the exercises in the Strength Circuits. Bring both your medium and light weight selections to this workout! As always, make sure to review the write-up for a few tips on making the workout experience a positive one for you.

This is a great workout to pair with Amanda’s Complete Upper-Body Stretching and Mobility Routine, especially if you’re like me and your upper body feels fatigue way easier/earlier than your lower body. I love to periodize my training! I’m currently in a two-week “low volume” phase during which I am still working out and filming, but the intensity and frequency is less than usual so that I can recover (actively) without experiencing exhaustion. It’s a great phase of training for me to insert routines from our physical therapists.

I hope you enjoy this sequel! Take breaks, make use of the alternatives, and have fun with it. You’ll see me take many breaks throughout the workout, because the plate in my left arm just makes certain exercises harder than they used to be. But also because my arms were challenged and tired, haha.

See you on your screens!

-Tasha